Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jesus Heals

jesusheals

Below is a living testimony from our beloved Pastor, Reverend Vinnie Yuan of Bethany Chapel, Kepong Baru, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Here is her email to me:

"Lol, Brother Sonny! U r so happening! Hey! Btw do u know that Jesus is here in Bethany again last nite? Earlier b4 I led worship I'd heard HIM say HE will do something "new".

So as I led worship with Ruth, I declared by faith boldly that Jesus will do great miracles in the service. I am now inspired to write my own account of what I experienced and saw ...You may post it if you want to,

Testimonies of Healing Meetings with Rev John Ng 15-17 Oct 2008.

Amongst some who are are healed in Wed. 8.30pm Service . Two of our new regulars from Chinese congregation are healed of half paralysis from bicycle-accident a year ago and another of a stroke occurred in March!

The bicycle-accident lady ran twice round our entire Sanctuary to demonstrate something she could not do before.

After the 72 yr old man testified of experiencing a loosening of his nerves in his seat as the speaker began his message (I'd prayed for him 2 months ago in our Chinese Prayer Meeting. He was already experiencing Jesus' healing then as he could lift up his hand and foot to the angle he couldn't before).

He demonstrated squatting down at a speed like a young man! He also attempted to walk briskly without assistance at all, across the stage below (I believe he will run tonight!). He testified being a new believer and called those who didn't believe Jesus to come and accept Christ as Lord and Saviour.

I saw an old lady came forward to accept Christ...

She is the mother of Ho who is the Cell Leader of our Wed.  Chinese Golden Eagles Cell. We'd prayed very long for her salvation and yesterday morning in cell claiming for "scales of deception" to fall off her spiritual eyes as she faces oppressive oppositions from her Buddhist monk daughter's binding prayers.

There must be many more who'd been prayed for and miraculously healed.

I don't have all good reports  and space to write all of them now.

Finally, the service is almost closing when I led a 70 yr old lady to the Lord again (I wasn't aware Rev.John Ng already led her. Anyway, this is the biggest miracle. She wore dark sunglasses. She had a left eye operation that disappointingly failed. So I suddenly have the gift of faith to ask her for her sunglasses and believe Jesus heal her. She confessed her belief and obediently removed her glasses, closing her eyes. I laid hands commanding her optic nerves to align back to regain perfect sight in Jesus name. As she opened her eyes, she remarked that everything looked bright. So I began testing her eyes by showing the number of my fingers. Rev Joyce Williams also tested her from a farther distance. Then the youths seated at the far end at the musicians' corner also "tested" and she passed all the tests with by giving perfect answers! This is Jesus' Miracle of healing the "blind"!

God honoured the faith of this old lady who took the bus alone all the way from  Setapak. She is the Godmother of Susan Phua.

All Glory goes back to our Father God, Jesus Christ Son of the Living God and precious Holy Spirit!

So need I say more?

Please SPREAD the Word and bring more souls who need Jesus tonight and Friday night!

Onwards in Christ,

Rev Vinnie Yuan"

No comments: